Saturday, April 23, 2011

Marriage Anniversary - Chaya-Prakash


Shiva:  Parvathi, today I will be late for dinner, don’t wait for me

Parvathi:  Why My lord, are you going out of station from Kailasa, anything urgent

Shiva: Yes, My dear, Am going to my house near white house.

Parvathi: ooh, you are going to USA is it, I too haven’t seen, would like to come with you, will you permit me.

Shiva: No dear, this is a blessed house near RT Nagar, where in blessed couples - living in the shadow (Chaya) of supreme lord of wealth (Sirish) and lightening light (Prakash).  Today is the day of coming together in each other lives. Would be going to bless them on this momentous occasion of their life. 

Paravathi: My lord, See Ganapa, and Subbu already with their vehicles on, call Nandi, we all go there to bless the best couples on the earth

Will wish them, happiness, progress, healthy wealth to the family, wish you a wonderful day and year ahead.

2 comments:

  1. Nice Anniversary gift through a blog writeup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Badari Sir...your compliment encourages me to write more and more...thank you so much...

    ReplyDelete